Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday, September 23rd

It was the perfect fall day. I had just come back from town, when I saw I had missed a call from my friend, Chase. He, Olivia, and Sean had all been taken hostage. They didn't know where they were going, but he thought they could be headed for the Sommet Center. He had panic in his voice as he said, " The man has blind-folded us and put us in a trunk. We have felt around for an emergency escape pull, but there is none. The man had an accent, where he's from, I'm unsure of. I heard him mention the Sommet Center and figure that is our final destination." Then, there was silence. The next three minutes were a blur to me. Calling 911 then jumping into my car. I had no idea what I was doing. All I knew was I had to reach the Sommet Center before things really got out of hand.

1 comment:

f3nt00zl3r said...

very interresting kaitlyn. i'm curious as to where this is going. hmmm :)


-♥-
Olivia