Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, September 24th

I couldn't see a thing. It was cold, my hands sweaty and clammy. Indeed, Chase was right when he said they were being taken to the Sommet Center. Unfortunately, he couldn't have forseen what was to happen next.

They're currently preparing for hockey season, the Predators deciding to stay in town. This made the temperature in the arena about 56 degrees. As soon as I stepped into the center, I was hit over the head with a hockey stick. I awoke on the ice. I could tell this because my backside was half frozen.

I layed there for about 15 minutes, thinking I was alone all along. Then, I heard the faint murmur of voices. It was Olivia! I would recognize that voice anywhere. Sean gave a reply to her question. I realized they had stuck all of us on the ice together. Nothing would be happening at the center anytime soon, therefore, it was perfect timing. Not for us, of course.

I made an attempt to yell to the others, to let them know someone was with them. But as I forced the air out of my lungs, I realized there was no sound coming out. I tried to move, but I couldn't feel half my body. How long had I been here? More importantly, how much longer would we survive?

7 comments:

Chase Todd said...

two things Kaitlyn.

1. this was the 1st blog where I was right. I like it all ready.

2. way to go on totally messing up our chain of comedic blogs.

3.Hi

f3nt00zl3r said...

woah kaitlyn where're you going with this. its pretty suspenseful :)

and chase, thats 3 things not 2 ;)

-♥-
liv love :):):)

disconeverdies said...

chase, you need to learn to count

f3nt00zl3r said...

haha. yea i agree with kaitlyn.

see y'all tomorrow at di :)

-♥-
olivia

disconeverdies said...

awesome! i can't wait!!! :)

Chase Todd said...

you need to write another post

disconeverdies said...

okey dokey then