Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday, February 29th

Let's see here. Last time I posted, we were still stuck in a tiny car with Chase the Delusional, Cullen the Clooney Fan, Olivia the Moody, Sean the Texter, and me. We still had no idea how we were gonna get out. If only there was some device that could open the trunk from the inside in case of emergencies. Oh wait, there is!

As soon as I realized this, I felt around the sides of the trunk. As you can imagine, this was difficult seeing as I was laying on my side with Chase's head jabbing into my back and Sean sitting on my feet, trying to bring his dead phone back to life. After awhile, I thought I had felt something. It was resisting, but I eventually pulled it. However, this wasn't the emergency escape pull. This was Olivia's shoe. Crap! She was still extremely irritable, and she started yelling in my ear. This didn't bother me, though. I just tuned her out the way I always do.

I continued feeling along the side of the trunk. After about ten minutes, I thought I had found something. Hoping it wasn't Olivia's hair this time, I yanked it with all my might. Next thing I knew, I was flying in the air above rush hour traffic. Closing my eyes, I waited to fall to my death. Fortunately, I didn't get hit by any cars. After regaining my train of thought, I looked around me. We were all scattered along the street. Suddenly, there was a honk and I looked up to see an Element about to run over me. I jumped and landed in the grass. "I knew I always hated those things," I said to myself.

You're probably thinking this is how we made our great escape, but your wrong. There was a commotion and turned around to see what was going on. Two men in black ski masks were running towards us. We all met on the right side of the freeway and began running. Unfortunately for me, I was wearing skateboarding shoes. I tripped over myself and my shoe came flying off. The men were about ten feet from me now, so I chucked my shoes at them. One of them got hit in face(I seem to be good at hitting people in the face). The other man got hit in the stomach. This slowed them up enough for me to catch up with everyone else.

While we were running, we passed a Chuck Norris billboard. As soon as we passed it, Chase disappeared saying something about heaven. Whatever. It's not like he was contributing anything. So, we kept running until we came to an exit ramp. It was like the presence of Chase was among us and we all agreed to run to Burger King. However, Chase was wrong. Shocker!!! Inside Burger King was mr.cashier guy, so we left. We were running down the street when I heard a scream. "Hey, where did everyone go?" I asked. No sooner had I said that than I fell into a sewer. "I knew we shouldn't have called you when we were kidnapped!" shouted Olivia. "This is all you're fault!" "Well excuse me," was my reply. Then, out from a dark corner came a man in all black. Who could it be?

2 comments:

f3nt00zl3r said...

hahaha, i like it kaitlyn :) nice pulling things from everyone elses blogs. haha.

disconeverdies said...

yea,thanks