Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, October 12th

After Chase said that, I thought it was all over. Luckily, I still had my other shoe. I tend to buy them in pairs. Anyway, this was my last chance. This small glimmer of hope that maybe I could aim it in the right direction again and give someone a nice blow to the head. Hopefully Chase.

I slid my shoe off using my other foot, which was half frozen by then. I put it onto my right foot and tried to get it balanced. Mustering all the strenght within me, i catapulted it towards them. I waited in anticipation for some kind of response. Then, Olivia said, "Okay. Who just hit me in the back of the head. And if you're hands are untied, why haven't you gotten us out yet?" Both Sean and Chase replied," It wasn't me," simultaneously. " Well, maybe someone's in here with us," Olivia told the others. "HELLO!?!!"

I tried to figure out a way to respond, but before I could, the kidnappers entered the arena. They grabbed me up, clenching my arms. Then, they gathered the others. They took off our blindfolds and put us into the trunk of a car together.
"Kaitlyn, you're the one who was hitting us on the head," Sean pointed out. I was regaining my voice and replied, "Yea, took ya long enough to figure it out."

Now, we were on our way to another destination. I wish I could have seen the faces of the kidnappers, but they were wearing ski masks. What could they possibly want us for? We hadn't done anything, or had we?

19 comments:

Chase Todd said...

3 things Kaitlyn

1. Who buys shoes in pairs?
2. YOU MISSED ME!
3.MWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm still winning!
4.Look I did the counting thing right!
5. DOH!

LostBeforeTheFall said...

smooth chase

f3nt00zl3r said...

haha

1.very interresting kaitlyn. thank you for lying in your blog and making me sound smart. haha.

and

2.nice chase. i think you need to go back to kindergarten.

-♥-

Chase Todd said...

I am in kindergarten. And don't say you didn't know either. Because we all know u know.

f3nt00zl3r said...

haha. good. maybe you can get me a copy of the lesson plan :) haha.

and what do you mean don't say you didn't know? what do i know!?!?!?!

-♥-

Chase Todd said...

that I'm in kindergarten.

disconeverdies said...

wow, ya'll really need to get lives. whatever. i'm confused.

f3nt00zl3r said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! haha i get it now :)

-♥-

disconeverdies said...

i don't get it. what are you talking about??

Chase Todd said...

were talking about me being in kindergarten.

disconeverdies said...

oh, okay. i UN-DER-STAND now. haha!

Chase Todd said...

time 4 a new post. :)

disconeverdies said...

i know. i don't feel up to it right now. later i will though.

Fender's Daddy said...

new post! new post!

disconeverdies said...

okay, okay. i have to do some things tonite. well, actually it's gonna be an extremely busy week, but i'll try to find time to write a new post.

disconeverdies said...

sry you guys, it's been a REALLY busy week. i'm gonna try to post a new blog asap.

f3nt00zl3r said...

hurry, hurry sunshine. suneshine. haha remember the titans! hahahaha!

-♥-

disconeverdies said...

"he's from california." " aahhh... california dreamboat." "no, he's from Cal-i-forn-ia!"

f3nt00zl3r said...

hahahaha!!!! love it!

new post! :):):)


-♥-